May 13, 2017

Pink



It's time for another challenge at Addicted to CAS and our sponsor is Happy Little Stampers with a $15 gift certificate to their shop.


With Mother's day this weekend I needed a few more cards so i created this CAS card super quick and easy with the help of the MISTI stamping tool. By using the Original MISTI and the Creative Corners I was able to place all the pieces to this layering set in the Misti and only move my paper around. 
I started with a top folding white card base and the Pretty Petals stamp set by Concord & 9th and inked it up with some Altenew inks. The greeting is from the  Happy Words set also by Concord & 9th.

I am also entering this one in the challenge at Where Creativity Meets Concord & 9th






5 comments :

  1. The perfect Mother's Day Card. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card!! So simple and elegant! Thanks for joining us over on the Where Creativity Meets Concord & 9th Floral Challenge! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is stunning! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That beautiful blossom stands on its own, Ceal, making it a wonderful CAS card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card and the stamping is PERFECT!! x Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile