May 11, 2017

Calms His Child


I am up on the Sweet 'n Sassy blog sharing this card featuring one of new releases along with an oldie but goodie. 

To make my card I started with a top folding white card base and a piece of white card stock. I finally got my order in of the Fresh inks from Impress and I love them. I sponged the Pool ink over the piece and then stamped the waves from the set Master of the Sea in Indian Sea. Next I used a stitched die to cut random pieces for the ocean. Using the MISTI stamping tool, I stamped the greeting from Calms His Child in versafine black ink and then wiped off the top and bottom border so there was none. To complete the card I stamped the life ring image and fussy cut it out to add to the front. 





No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile