Feb 14, 2017

For My Love




Happy Valentines Day everyone! 

I love making cards for Valentines Day but I think that today was established by Hallmark so I am not a girl who has to have roses and all that good stuff today, craft supplies suites me just fine..haha
I try to make cards that can also be used as anniversary cards also, this card uses some products CAS-ual Fridays and My Favorite Things. 
To make this card I started with a top folding White card base, a stitched panel cut down with a die from the Blueprints 15 set from MFT. I used some washi tape to cover a scrap piece of paper and then cut it with the Pierced Heart dies also from My Favorite things. 
Using the MISTI and the Creative Corners I stamped the music note from the CAS-ual Fridays set Love Notes in black stamping off to give it a more subtle appearance. I also used the Heart Board FRI-die for the arrow. I used the MISTI once again to stamp the greeting.

I am entering this one in a couple challenges 

CAS-ual Fridays 



and 







3 comments :

  1. Ceal, this is a fabulous card, perfect for an anniversary. I love the soft musical background, and the washi tape striped heart is fabulous! What a sweet splash of color! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the washi tape stripes on your heart, Ceal, and the subtle music notes in the background are lovely. Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The perfect balance between subtle & bold! LOVE this beautiful card Ceal. Thanks for joining CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile