Feb 7, 2016

Super Bowl Woes



We have been invited to a super bowl get together so I decided to share some handmade kindness  and make a thank you card for the hosts, they are huge Panther fans so I to use Carolina colors.
Why did I title this super bowl woes? It's because I love both teams, I have been a Bronco fan for a long time even before I moved to Colorado but living there made me a bigger fan. Carolina I have always loved since they joined the league being a sorta home town team. So who do I want to win? well I would love to see Payton go out with a win, since everyone says he will retire at the end of the year, but since I am now living in North Carolina I have to pull for the Panthers. 

I used this cute Cocoa Loves Football image from Sweet n' Sassy Stamps and colored it up with Copic markers for day 7 of the 30 day coloring challenge at The Daily Marker.




No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile