May 13, 2014

Watercolor 101




Hi there and thanks for stopping by.
I am taking an online watercolor card class and this is my first homework card, because of being on vacation I am behind but I hope to catch up soon.
 Our homework was to make a watercolor background. I haven't gotten my watercolor paints yet so I used another one of the techniques we were shown which uses the distress inks.  

I am entering this one in the challenge at Keep It Simple of "Watercolor" how convenient huh?


I am also entering in the Simon Says Monday challenge of "M"
My "M" would be for Multicolor 

The supplies I used are Picked Raspberry, Squeezed Lemonade, Spiced Marmalade, and Peacock feathers distress inks. The happy dies are WPlus9 and the stitched die is Lil Inker

1 comment :

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile