Oct 8, 2013

Tuesday Throwdown #168 Ribbon/Awareness

Hi there it's Tuesday and do I have lots in store for you. I am starting out with my guest designer spot for Tuesday Throwdown. The challenge this week is Ribbon/Awareness.
I used this ribbon awareness stamp for Unity Stamp Co. along with a CAS-ual Fridays stamp. 
I am also entering this one in the HYCCT challenges "Fighting in pink camo"
I made my camo by using different shades of pink and stamping on top of the image. I hope you will play along with the HYCCT challenges as well as Tuesday Throwdown
If you play along and post to an online gallery please use keyword TT168. 
 


Supplies:
Stamp/sentiment: Unity Stamp Co
Background stamp: CAS-ual Fridays 
Distress inks

Pin It

1 comment :

  1. Very pretty, Ceal !! Congrats on the guest spot!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile