Sep 23, 2012

Fall Beauty


This is for today's featured stamper on Splitcoast Stampers.  I haven't stamped in nearly two months and I finally got a chance to sit and stamp today. 
Fall is one of my favorite times of the year I love to go to the mountains to see God's beautiful coloring on the trees. He really does make everything beautiful, including us my friend. We are God's masterpieces, His workmanship. I pray as fall approaches you will look at all the beauty surrounding you and  thank God for all He has done. 


Supplies:
Stamps: Sweet 'n Sassy - Season Of Change, New Creature 
Inks: Colorbox/Clearsnap - Pumpkin, Kettle
Design paper: We R Memorie Keepers
Pearls
 


Pin It

2 comments :

  1. So glad to see you back...I bet it felt good to get inky!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Ceal!! So glad to have you back - I have missed seeing your gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile