May 13, 2012

Eureka Monthly Blog Hop ~ Weds and Grads

Hi there and welcome to the May Eureka Stamps Hop, you should have arrived here via Barb's blog if not you will want to go back to the home page of QKR Stmapede and start from there so you don't miss a thing.
My card uses 18901(522) Large Cap and 5507 Congratulations. I colored my cap with Copic markers and paper pieced the diploma. I added some sparkle to the tassel and the seal on the diploma using my Spica glitter pen.
Your next stop is Jessica B. and I am sure she has something fabulous to share with you
 

3 comments :

  1. Very nice, I like the paper pieced diploma.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Would be perfect for the grads I know graduating from USC (go trojans!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile