Dec 17, 2017

Pink Snowflakes for Breast Cancer


Hi there and welcome to day 17 of my 25 days of Christmas inspiration series. 


It's also the 17th of the month so it's time for the Calling All Sistahs reminder to check your girls. I have quite a few friends still fighting this horrible disease at the present time, so please get your mammograms so you are not added to the count and if you are one of my friends fighting this horrible disease, Fight like a Girl!
As I have said before I lost my mom to breast cancer at a young age and I am a survivor myself so cancer hits home with me and I do not want any more of my friends to have to fight this horrible disease.

Cancer can be beaten if caught early so please do self exams and get your mammograms once a year if thats what the doctor suggests. You can also help find a cure by purchasing products from the Calling All Sistahs line where 50% of the profits go towards breast cancer research.


My Reminder card uses several set by CAS-ual Fridays. The pink snowflakes are from Bring on the Snowflakes, Snowy Sayings and Sugarplum Fairy. The ribbon was created by blending Cather Pooler inks to achieve an ombre' loom and the cut out with the Ruffled Ribbon Fri-Die and the greeting is from a Calling All Sistahs set, Hope Ribbon.

3 comments :

  1. This is lovely Ceal, I love the ombre look of the ribbon and the soft sponging around the edge x

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's something so sweet about pink snowflakes! I love how you've combined this important reminder with the Christmas season. Thanks for sharing this reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very beautiful! I love the pink snowflakes and a wonderful way to use them for this great ccause.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile