Oct 19, 2024

Case Me a Christmas Card



Today I have the honor of participating in my friend Michelle's holiday card series, Case Me a Christmas Card. This is a series she started back in 2016!  How it works is she chooses one of my cards to case and I chose one of hers and we make them into Christmas cards.

CASE stands for either Copy And Share Everything, or Copy And Selectively Edit. It's about getting inspiration from cardmaking friends, but making a new card that is our own. 

This is the card I chose to CASE



For my card, I just basically used her sketch, which is wonderful by the way.
I started with a white top folding A2 white card base and a white panel. I created a background on the entire panel by using a stencil by Hero Arts and then added a frame using Stardream Metallic Silver paper and a frame die by Altenew. Instead of flowers I used snowflakes and then added a die cut, heat embossed sentiment by Taylored Expressions. 


Once again I will be back once I get internet and add the links, in the meantime please go to another post that uses these companies with link if you are inspired to buy the products I used. I appreciate you using my links to shop.
















No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile