Sep 11, 2024

So Grateful


I am up on the CutCardStock blog today sharing this card using our cardstock along with some products from Concord & 9th.
To make this card, I started with a Neenah Classic Crest Solar White card base, a Neenah desert Storm panel and several colors of cardstock, all in the links below. 
The cardstock I used Lessebo Hunter Green as the base layer of the inlay die and then added some orange, dark brown, yellow and more desert storm to which I sponged on a little color. For the veins of the leaves I used some gold foil. I also used the foil for the sentiment die cut. 


All products are linked below when possible. I appreciate you using my links as it helps me earn a little commission at no extra cost to you. Please accept the cookies because that is how they track the sales. 

Thanks so much! 




No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile