Sep 12, 2024

Too Cute To Spook


For today's card I am using an older halloween set by The Rabbit Hole designs.
I am not a big halloween person especially since we moved and we aren't really in a neighborhood for kiddos to come trick or treating. I do miss decorating the house and yard for it and handing out candy.

To make this card, I started with a white top folding A2 card base and a white panel cut a quarter of an inch smaller.
I stamed the cute images on the panel and colored them using OLO markers. To finish the card I added the sentiment.

All products are linked below when possible. I appreciate you using my links as it helps me earn a little commission at no extra cost to you. Please accept the cookies because that is how they track the sales. 

Thanks so much! 



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile