Sep 16, 2024

Just Keep Swimming


Last week I participated in a week long awareness hop over on Instagram for suicide prevention but September is suicide prevention month so I am back to share another encouragement card. I lost one of my older brothers to suicide and there are just so many question and so much guilt.
Please if you are having suicidal thoughts, reach out to me here of call 988 there is always someone willing to listen. Just keep swimming, we are here to keep you from drowning. 

To make this card, I started with a white top folding A2 card base and a panel cut to the same size. I stamped the Koi fish using Blackout ink and colored them using Altenew alcohol markers. I created soe water beow using a stencil.


 
All products are linked below when possible. I appreciate you using my links as it helps me earn a little commission at no extra cost to you. Please accept the cookies because that is how they track the sales. 

Thanks so much! 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile