Sep 15, 2024

AAA Cards 274 - A Sketch



Today starts a new challenge at AAA Cards and its a sketch. I love sketches and seeing how they are interpreted differently. 


This card goes out to a friend who lost her pup after 17years with him.
To make this card, I started with a white top folding A2 card base and a white panel cut a quarter of an inch smaller. 
First I created a rainbow background by ink blending ROY G BIV. Next I cut the paw out of craft cardstock and glued it over the background. 
Super easy pet sympathy card.


All products are linked below when possible. I appreciate you using my links as it helps me earn a little commission at no extra cost to you. Please accept the cookies because that is how they track the sales. 

Thanks so much! 




2 comments :

  1. such a beautiful card for such a difficult moment

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a very cool card and I love the rainbow of colours behind the paw print. Fab, fab take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile