Sep 3, 2024

Joy To The World


I am up on the My Sweet Petunia blog today sharing these two cards. 
To make these cards, I started with a white top folding A2 card bases and a a couple of panels. I stamped the image on the panels using the Original Misti because it a cling stamp and you cannot see through it which means the Misti is a necessity to use this stamp.  After I got the images stamped, I placed the panel on a Sticky Mat inside the Misti so I could use the coordinating stencils to color the image. 

 Once I was done with the first card, I realized I forgot to use the die and I had already cut the panel down so I created a second card/ I cut several layers out so I could stack them for dimension. I also embossed the sentiment in gold to match the berries.  
I added a photo to show the thickness of the layers.

The second card is my favorite, I love the dramatic look the second one had. Which one do you like best?


All products are linked below when possible. I appreciate you using my links as it helps me earn a little commission at no extra cost to you. Please accept the cookies because that is how they track the sales. 

Thanks so much! 



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile