Sep 1, 2024

AAA 273 - Anything CAS Goes


Today starts a new challenge at AA Cards, it's an anything goes challenge so all you have to do is keep it simple. 



To make this card, I started with a white top folding A2 card base ad a white panel.  I used a stamp set from the newest Gina K Designs kit. I stamped the floral image and colored it with a stencil using Peach Bellini, Sweet Corn and Jelly Bean Green. I stamped a little background on the base behind the floral image using Peach Bellini. To finish the card, I stamped the greeting, cut it out with the coordinating die and added it to the card.  


All products are linked below when possible. I appreciate you using my links as it helps me earn a little commission at no extra cost to you. Please accept the cookies because that is how they track the sales. 

Thanks so much! 







1 comment :

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile