Sep 4, 2024

ATSM 476 - Make Your Mark




Today starts a new challenge at Addicted to Stamps & More. Our challenge is to Make Your Mark. That means color, it can be markers, paint or whatever medium you choose. 


To make my card, I started with a white top folding A2 card base, a black panel and a white panel.
I created a background by using the Paisley Bandana layering stencil for the crab from the Balloon Animals 2 stamp set. To finish the card, I embossed a sentiment from the Sentimentally Speaking stamp set. 


All products are linked below when possible. I appreciate you using my links as it helps me earn a little commission at no extra cost to you. Please accept the cookies because that is how they track the sales. 

Thanks so much! 






1 comment :

  1. Wow - a grab balloon stamp/die! How fun! and wonderfully colored! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile