Aug 8, 2024

Party Animal


Hey friends, 
Thanks for stopping by. Today I am sharing a card made with the Balloon Animals 1 set from the Rabbit Hole Designs August release. 
I can remember these balloons as a kid and my children having them as well. I always wondered how they twisted them so much and they never pop. 
To make this card, I started with a white top folding A2 card base and a white panel.  I randomly stamped the dog balloon on the panel and colored them using OLO markers. I used a white gel pen to highlight them.
To finish the card, I added it to a black panel and embossed the greeting from the Sentimally Speaking set. 



All products are linked below when possible. I appreciate you using my links as it helps me earn a little commission at no extra cost to you. Please accept the cookies because that is how they track the sales. 

Thanks so much! 




No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile