Aug 9, 2024

Sugar, Sugar





It's time for a new challenge at Stay Crafty with a Bog Named Hero. Our challenge this month is Sugar, Sugar. We want to see anything sweet, it can be actual sweets or a card for your sweetheart. 



To make my card, I started with a white top folding card base and a white panel cut down slightly smaller. I stamped the cake in the middle of the panel colored it using OLO markers and then created a vignette it by ink blending around it.  
To finish the card, I added a stamped, embossed and cut out Happy Birthday sentiment.




All products are linked below when possible. I appreciate you using my links as it helps me earn a little commission at no extra cost to you. Please accept the cookies because that is how they track the sales. 

Thanks so much! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile