Aug 27, 2024

HB To You



I am up on the CutCardStock blog today sharing this card today using some Concord & 9th products along with our Cardstock. 
To make this card, I started with a white top folding A2 Neenah Classic Crest Solar White card base and a Panel of the same. I ran the panel through the die cutting machine using an inlay die by Concord & 9th. I also used this die with the following colors Lessebo BubblegumDCS Orange Zest, Lessebo SunflowerDSC Granny Smith, DSC Carribean Blue, and Lessebo Amethyst and then added them back in the negative spaces.
To finish the card, I added the large HB cut out of Carribean Blue and Neenah white. I added a rainbow of color to the white and added it as a backer and offset it a little. 

All products are linked below when possible. I appreciate you using my links as it helps me earn a little commission at no extra cost to you. Please accept the cookies because that is how they track the sales. 

Thanks so much! 



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile