Aug 17, 2024

Blended


Today starts a new challenge at Addicted to CAS. Nancy is our hostess and she chose the code word... Blended.
I absolutely love stencils and ink blending so this challenge is right in my wheelhouse. 


To make this card, I started with a white top folding card base and a white panel which I cut down with the postage die by Waffle Flower. I used a stencil by Gina K Designs and the sentiment by PinkFresh Studio so this card is a mix of companies. 
I have linked the supplies below



All products are linked below when possible. I appreciate you using my links as it helps me earn a little commission at no extra cost to you. Please accept the cookies because that is how they track the sales. 

Thanks so much! 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile