Aug 18, 2024

AAA 272 - A Sketch

Today starts a new fortnite challenge at AAA Cards and we have a sketch for you. I love sketches and I love seeing how they are interpreted differently by everyone playing along. I hope you will play along with us.
 



To make this card, I started with a white top folding A2 card base and a white panel cut to the same size. I stamped three snowflakes from this set in my stash that is discontinued because it is from when Divinity Designs was My Daily Bread stamps but they are to pretty not yo use them. The sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp.  






3 comments :

  1. that's a stunner for sure, I love th eplacement, shapes and color of the snowflakes,

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Ceal and what a fab take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty. I love the colors you chose for the snowflakes and how the black sentiment pops against the snowflakes.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile