Aug 15, 2024

Feel Better


Today I am sharing another card using the August release from The Rabbit Hole Designs. 
For this card I paired up one of our layering Stencils with the Balloon Animals 2 set. I started with a white top folding A2 card base and a white panel. I created the floral design by using the Deco Flower layering stencil.
I stamped the balloon butterfly colored it using OLO markers in a teal/aqua color to contrast the floral image for interest. I added a small strip of the same color to match the butterfly and then added the greeting to finish the card. I have linked all supplies below using Link deli.


All products are linked below when possible. I appreciate you using my links as it helps me earn a little commission at no extra cost to you. Please accept the cookies because that is how they track the sales. 

Thanks so much!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile