Aug 20, 2024

August Stay Crafty Challenge



I am back with another card for our current #staycrafty challenge of Sugar, Sugar. 



My card is also my entry for episode 228 of craft Roulette. Here are the parameters.


To make my card, I started with a white top folding A2 card base and a white A2 panel. I used a square stencil to ink blend the square (project) and then stamped the floral image over it. I stamped the bee, colored it using an OLO marker (Random) and then cut him out with the coordinating die. I used yellow (Colors) to color the bee and the center of the flower. 

My card was inspired by the card that my friend Michelle Lupton made for our challenge at the beginning of the month. 


All products are linked below when possible. I appreciate you using my links as it helps me earn a little commission at no extra cost to you. Please accept the cookies because that is how they track the sales. 

Thanks so much! 



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile