May 9, 2024

You Mermaid it!


It's release week at The Rabbit Hole designs and it's Mermaying!
The May release is all about mermaids and their surroundings. 
To make my card, I started with a white top folding A2 card base and a white panel. 
I stamped the mermaid from the High Tide set, colored her using OLO markers and cut her out with the coordinating die.
I created a background for her by stamping ocean foliage from the Fin-Tastic setalong the bottom of the panel. I added the ocean and some color by using the Making Waves Stencil.



All products are linked below when possible. I appreciate you using my links as it helps me earn a little commission at no extra cost to you. Please accept the cookies because that is how they track the sales. 

Thanks so much! 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile