Apr 30, 2024

Melt My Heart


Today starts a new challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More. and it's time for our Christmas challenge, I love this challenge because it helps me get ahead start on Christmas cards. You may think my card is more of a winter card, ut to me anything I send out around Christmas is a Christmas card. 


To make this card, I started with a white top folding A2 card base and a piece of patterned paper. 
I stamped the snowman image, colored him with OLO markers and then cut him out with the coordinating die. 
I cut down a piece of patterned paper to look like snow drifts and added some shadows. To finish the card, I added the sentiment. 


All products are linked below when possible. I appreciate you using my links as it helps me earn a little commission at no extra cost to you. Please accept the cookies because that is how they track the sales. 

Thanks so much! 


1 comment :

  1. Great card and love the use of the patterned paper for the sky.
    C x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile