May 10, 2024

Tea for Two




Today starts a new #staycrafty challenge over on A Blog Named Hero. 
The challenge for the month of May is Tea For Two. Interpret that as you may. My take on it is to use two of something and I used two bees. 


To make my card, I started with a white top folding A2 card base and a white panel for the images. I stamped the floral image and the bees, colored them with OLO markers and cut them out with the coordinating dies.  
For some fun I added a wobbler underneath one of the bees




All products are linked below when possible. I appreciate you using my links as it helps me earn a little commission at no extra cost to you. Please accept the cookies because that is how they track the sales. 

Thanks so much! 





No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile