May 21, 2024

Extraordinary Embossing Folders Day 1


I am up on the CutCardStock blog today sharing this card. I am also taking the Extraordinary Embossing Folders class at  Online Card Classes and this card is from Day 1 of the class.

To create this card, I started with a precut and scored A2 card base and a precut panel. I stamped the sentiment first so I could use it to help line up the folders. I used two different 3D embossing folders one from Simon Says Stamp and one from Spellbinders. I spritzed the card front panel with water which makes it have a better impression and not crack the paper. To finish the card, I ink blended some ink over the embossed areas.



There is also a sale on Stardream Metallic cardstock and let me tell ya, it's gorgeous papers. 






1 comment :

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile