May 23, 2024

Light Up My Life




Today's card is using some May release products from The Rabbit Hole Designs. 
To make this card, I started with a white top folding A2 card base and a white A2 panel. I created a scenic background using a couple of stencils linked below. Before I created the background I masked off three "rays" of light.
I stamped the lighthouse from the High Tide set, colored it and cut it out with the coordinating die.  
To finish the card, I added a sentiment to one of the rays. 



All products are linked below when possible. I appreciate you using my links as it helps me earn a little commission at no extra cost to you. Please accept the cookies because that is how they track the sales. 

Thanks so much! 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile