May 28, 2024

Addicted to Stamps and More - Any Occasion




Today starts a new challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More.  This fortnite is Any Occasion so if you need birthday cards you can make one for this challenge. 



I also made this card for an Instagram hop that I participate in each month where a bunch of us crafters rediscover our supplies. 
To make this card, I started with a white top folding A2 card base and a white A2 panel. On the panel I used a stencil to create a background. I stamped the cupcakes on a seperate piece of cardstock, colored them with OLO markers then fussy cut them out and popped them on the background. To finish the card, I stamped the sentiment on the side of the cupcakes. 



All products are linked below when possible. I appreciate you using my links as it helps me earn a little commission at no extra cost to you. Please accept the cookies because that is how they track the sales. 

Thanks so much! 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile