Apr 28, 2024

AAA Cards 3264 - A Sketch


Today starts a new challenge at AAA Cards and we have a sketch for you. I am continuing to add to my birthday stash.


To make this card, I started with a white top folding A2 card base, a yellow piece of cardstock and a white piece of cardstock.
I cut the party hat out of white cardstock, the ball and one of the fringe pieces out of yellow and the other out of white and ink blended them.
The sentiment is by Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps




All products are linked below when possible. I appreciate you using my links as it helps me earn a little commission at no extra cost to you. Please accept the cookies because that is how they track the sales. 

Thanks so much! 

 

2 comments :

  1. This is such a fun card and absolutely perfect for a birthday card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous take on the sketch Ceal, love the bright colors also

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile