Apr 27, 2024

Smile

Today starts a new challenge at Addicted to CAS. Nancy is our hostess and she chose the code word ...


I am always looking to build up my birday card stash so I made a birthday card with the code word. 
To make this card, I started with a white top folding A2 card base and a white panel. I used a older die by Pinkfresh studio to cut out the word smile. I had a watercolor panel in my stash of backgrounds and used it to cut out the word again and then added the watercolor pieces back in the negative spaces of the word smile. 
To finish the card, I added a sentiment by Hero Arts.
 



All products where possible are linked below. I appreciate you using my links as it helps me earn a little commission at no extra cost to you. Please accept the cookies because that is how they track the sales. 

Thanks so much! 



1 comment :

  1. I just love the colours in the watercolour panel! SO pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile