Dec 10, 2023

AAA Cards 325 - A Sketch

It's time for a new game at AAA Cards. This time we have a sketch for you.  


Also welcome to day 10 of my Christmas series.


To make this card, I started with a white top folding A2 card base and a white sheet of cardstock for the images. 
I stamped the images on the piece of cardstock, colored them using OLO markers and then cut them out with the coordinating dies.
I used a stencil to create a subtle background and then added the  greeting to finish the card. 



5 comments :

  1. aww love your sweet and cute take on our sketch

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this is just so cute and so adorable and I love all the wee critters in their woolly clothes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could this be any cuter?!?! I love your little guys and the stencil snowflakes..fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is amazing! Absolutely adorable <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely adorable! Fab take on the theme, cute and cold. I love it! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile