Apr 20, 2022

Rainbow Birthday


Happy Wednesday! 
It's time for a new challenge at Make the Cards Challenge which is a technique challenge.


To create my card I started with a white top folding card base and a white panel for the ink blending. 
I used a cloud stencil and a rainbow of colors to make the rainbow clouds background. The stamp set I used was a freebie with purchase from Taylored Expressions. I stamped the Unicorn on a seperate piece of white cardstock, colored it and then cut it out with the coordinating die. 
To make it a little more fun I added some googly eyes and gold shimmer and glossy accents to her horn and the star. 
To finish the card I added a gold sparkly peel off around the outside of the cloud panel. 





No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile