Apr 6, 2022

Hello yellow


It's time for a new challenge at Make The Cards Challenge. this time we have a color challenge for you, we want to see some yellow. 
There are several things that pop in my head when I hear the word yellow, yellow rose of Texas, old yeller, yellow submarine, mello yellow and I could go on. 



To create my card I started with a top folding white card base and a kraft panel. This card was easy to make I used the Anemones Lovely Layers dies and some different shades of yellow cardstock. 
For the background I used a panel of Kraft cardstock and the Swirling Leaves cover plate.  To finish the card I put the flower together, popped it up on the kraft panel and then embossed the greeting in white. 






No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile