Feb 24, 2021

Que Sera Sera



I am up on the Picket Fence Studios blog today with these two cards. 
They both use the same stamp set, the stencil is the same but comes in both the 6x6 size and the Slimline size. And I used this gorgeous pastel paper glaze on both. 

My first card is a slim line created by using the Slim Line Die Cutting System. I started with a white card base and cut yellow front and the white panel using the SLDCS. I placed the Center Flower Slim Linestencil on the white pane and then added someYellow Primrose Paper Glaze with the Mix Media Spatulas. While the paper glaze was drying, I stamped some of the flowers from the Que Sera Sera set on vellum and embossed them in white powder. I flipped them over and colored the opposite side with Copic markers. I cut the Thank You die out of yellow cardstock and backed it with vellum to match the flowers. 




My second card uses the 6x6 Center Flower Stencil and I used two paper glazes in Pink Carnation and Yellow Primrose. I also used the same set Que Sera Sera but I stamped and colored the flowers on regular cardstock. I added the greeting from the Fancy Congratulations Sentiments stamp set stamped with embossing ink and embossed in gold and cut out with the Fancy Congratulations Sentiments dies 

1 comment :

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile