Nov 14, 2020

Picket Fence Studios November Release!



YAY! It's release day at Picket Fence Studios and it's another great release.  Today I am sharing the cards that I made using the Slim Line Diecutting System along with the new release stamps, stencils and dies. 

My first card is my favorite because I love snowflakes and we have released these gorgeous Winter Snowflake dies. 
To create this card I started with some Snow White Pearl cardstock cut with the birch tree dies twice and the stitched square from the SLDCS.
Next I used the smaller of the two rectangle dies and a piece of bristol and then ink blended a background using distress inks. To finish the card I added a greeting from the Most Wonderful Time of the Year set along with some snowflakes cut out of Holographic cardstock. This is one shiny card! 

My Next card uses the Bugville set, which is super adorable! Other than the snowflakes, it's one of my favorites from this release. 
To create this card I used the one of the larger rectangular die to cut a mat in blue and two of the smaller ones as the focal panel. I stamped the Bugville image  
on one and colored it using Copic markers. The second one I cut out the circle with the fence and laced it over the colored panel so you only see whats colored through the window. To finish the card I added some colored bugs and a greeting embossed in white on a black strip. 


My last card for today uses our newest Beautiful Girl, Alice. I used the largest rectangle for my panel and the stitched square for the window from the SLDCS. The stencil I used is the Daisy Burst Slimline from this release and ink blended it using the Life Changing Blender Brushes of course. To finish the card I added the sentiment from the Songbirds set. 

Thanks for stopping by and thanks you for using my links to order, it's no cost to you but gives me a little to buy supplies.

Oh and one more thing, I have a giveaway on my instagram page @cealp, of some Picket Fence Studios product so head over and tag someone to win. 







2 comments :

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile