Nov 16, 2020

Merry Little Christmas


I am up on the Sweet n' Sassy Stamps design blog today with these two Christmas cards featuring the Welcome Home set, which is not really a Christmas set but I kinda turned it into one. I love that this set is versatile enough to do that and stretch your stamps. 
To create these cards I started with a white top folding card base and a panel of bristol. I mostly use bristol if I am ink blending because it the inks blend so well on it. For the blending I used distress inks in Peacock Feathers, Blueprint Sketch and Chipped Sapphire. After I finish the blending I spritzed some water on it to get the bigger snowflakes and used a white gel pen for the smaller ones.  I stamped the houses using Hero Arts inks and fussy cut them out. To finish the card I stamped the trees directly on the panel and added a sentiment from the Holiday Greetings set. For the second card I added an inside greeting of "From Our Home o Yours".





No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile