Nov 6, 2020

Foiled Snowflakes


I am up on the Rinea blog today with this Christmas card. The month of November we are collaborating with Crackerbox & Stamps, My card uses the Snowflakes Large and the Merry Christmas Sentiment.
To create this card I started with a blue card base and Cobalt/Gold foiled paper. To create the panel I inked up the Snowflakes Large by Crackerbox & Suzy  Stamps with the 2.0 Ghost ink. When you do this you have to let the inked up image sit for a few seconds on the foiled paper and you may have to repeat more than once. I ended up using the Misti stamping tool because I inked them several times to remove more color. 
To finish the card I added some Silver/Gold foiled paper a a mat and  some rhinestones to some of the snowflakes. 
You can save 10% on your order at Rinea by using my code 
CEALPRITCHETT







1 comment :

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile