Oct 27, 2020

Rinea Meets Joy Clair


I am up on the Rinea blog today with this card using some of our foiled paper along with this gorgeous stamp by Joy Clair Designs who we have been collaborating with the month of October. 
I love how this has the look of hammered copper, To achieve that look I started with a piece of Copper/Gold foiled paper and placed it in an embossing folder from my stash and ran it through the die cutting machine. I have no clue who even makes the folder I used.  
I stamped the flowers from the Heartfelt Sympathy set by Joy Clair Designs, colored it using Copic markers and popped it on the front of my card. I didn't add a greeting so it could be used for several occasions. 






No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile