Sep 27, 2020

Hug in A Mug



Time for a new game at AAA Cards and it's a one layer card with an optional twist of coffee. I don't crd for coffee myself, I am a iced tea drinker. In the winter I am a hot chocolate drinker. 
Later this week is the fall coffee loving blog hop and I love participating in that.



To create this clean and simple card I started with a white top folding card base and a stamp from Concord & 9th.
I stamped the image directly on the card base and colored it using Copic markers. 







4 comments :

  1. I love your colourful mug, mine would have warm tea in it

    ReplyDelete
  2. That’s what I like...one BIG mug of coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My copics always bleed through. Did yOu put anything on the inside to cover it? I like the card, by the way!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile