Jun 14, 2020

Picket Fence Release Day



It's release day at Picket Fence Studios and there are some fabulous new sets added to the shop. 


First up is the No Need to Tip set. When I got this set I was trying to think of ways to use this set but when I took it out this memory flooded my mind and became the inspiration for my card.  When my girls were little they both loved strawberry milk and one day they asked my dad how to make strawberry milk and he replied well first you have to have a pink cow. Pink cows give strawberry milk, brown cows give chocolate milk and white cows give white milk. They believed him for a while, to the point as we were traveling and they looked out in the fields that had cows they asked me, mom why do we never see pink cows? I was like what pink cows? and they told me what my dad had told them, I just laughed that they had believed his story for a few years. 
And who doesn't love a pink cow with googly eyes? this card will go to my daughter for her birthday. 


Next up is the After the Storm, this one is a favorite from this release. I love the images and the greetings. Right now the sentiment "rainbows only form after a a storm is so appropriate with Covid 19. I stamped the image with Fadeout ink by Ink on 3 and colored it using the Karin markers. 




My last card for today (check back tomorrow I will have more to show you) uses the set Artist Dear. How cute is this set!?!

When I first saw this little artist I knew she needed to have blue hair.  I colored her using Copic markers and used the Triple Weave stencil as the floor. I just love the greeting because I definitely need my art and the love of my dog.




Thanks for taking the time to look at my work and I hope you will visit the rest of the design team for more inspiration. There is also links provided to shop where I get a small commission at no extra cost to you to help support this blog, thanks in advance for using them. 


DT Blogs







1 comment :

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile