Jun 15, 2020

Beautiful Birds



I am up on the Sweet 'n Sassy bog today sharing these two cards using a couple sets from the August release Beautiful Birds and Friendship is a Blessing

To create these cards I started with a  white top folding card base, a panel of Turquoise Sea and a panel of Bristol cardstock. I created a watercolor wash on the bristol panels using Peacock Feathers, Salty Ocean and Speckled Egg distress inks. I smoohed them on my craft mat and then spritzed with water and picked up the color with the bristol panel, next using Paper Glaze by Picket Fence Studios I added some gold specs to give it more dimension. I allowed the panels to dry and then stamped the bird using a hybrid ink and colored them with Karen markers. I added some sequins to the flowers on the bottom card to finish it. 





1 comment :

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile