Jun 17, 2020

Paper Cranes & Lemons



I am up on the Picket Fence Studios  blog today sharing a couple cards using the Paper Cranes and one using Fruitylicious from the  June release.  These are 4x4 seamless stamps, what that means is you can continue to line it up and stamp until your heart is content because it is seamless on all 4 sides. You could actually make a 12 x 12 background for scrapbooking if you wanted. 
You definitely have to have an Original or larger size MISTI to be able to do this. 

The top card is my first slimline card and I have to say it was fun and will be making more of them. To create this one I stamped the Paper Cranes vertical, embossed with white embossing powder and ink blended a rainbow of color over them. I added the Hello word die at the bottom.

The next card I used the Paper Cranes again but this time I lined them up horizontally and added the I Miss You word die.



My last card uses a different stamp but still 4x4 in size so you have to line it up. I lined it up vertically and embossed it in gold and ink blended yellow ink over the entire panel. To finish the card I stamped the Baker's Twine on the left side. Yall doesn't that baker's twin look real!? I am in love with that stamp to add twine without the bulk so you can mail the card. 



1 comment :

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile