Jun 19, 2020

BeYOUtiful



I am up on the Ink on 3 blog today with this card featuring the BeYOUtiful set from our latest release. 
To create this card I started with a top folding white card base, a black panel and a panel of watercolor paper. I randomly stamped the blooms using Fadeout noline coloring ink to cover the watercolor panel. I used the Atelier inks to watercolor the blooms. There are so many colors you can make by mixing the inks. To finish the card I added the sentiment from the Bunny Hugs set and the hugs from the coordinating die set. 
After I was done stamping I used the Ink Off pad and cloth to clean and condition my stamps. 

Y'all this Ink Off stamp cleaning pad is the bomb.com. it has no smell and cleans stamps that have had ink on them forever to look new! 





1 comment :

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile