Feb 25, 2020

Lil Chicks


It's time for another challenge at Addicted to Stamps & More and our challenge is 


It can be any holiday and normally I would make a Christmas card so I am getting ahead start but I couldn't resist this super adorable chick for Easter. 

To create this card I started with a white top folding card base and a white panel. I stamped the chick from the Lil Chicks set by Ink on 3 and masked it off so I could add the ears and create the background. 
I created the background by using the  Art Deco stencil by Gina K designs and the Life Changing Blender Brushes by Picket Fence Studios.





3 comments :

  1. Love this Ceal and what a cute image, I think I need to use my brushes too, result with the stencils look great..x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute and so fun with ears on the chick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cas card Ceal. Great blended background.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile