Feb 29, 2020

Symmetry




It's time for a new challenge at Addicted to CAS, Raga is our hostess and she chose the code word..Symmetry.


For my card I used a butterfly as each wing is symmetrical to the other. To create this card I started with a white top folding card base and a white piece of card stock in which I stamped the butterfly from the Butterfly Blossoms set by Reverse Confetti. I colored it using Copic markers and then created a background using the Fancy Flourish stencil by Picket Fence Studios along with the Life Changing Blender Brushes. The sentiment is from the Tall Bloos set also by Reverse Confetti.



3 comments :

  1. Clever choice Ceal! Lovely symmetrical background for the butterfly too. Great take on the code word Symmetry! 😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful design to represent symmetry. I love the awesome colors too of the butterfly and flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, Ceal. I love that butterfly and the floral elements
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile