Feb 8, 2020

Harlequin Hugs



Hello and welcome to day 5 of my Valentine Inspiration series.
Todays card is brought to you by Technique Junkies stamps and Concord & 9th.





I am also sharing this one on the design blog at Technique Junkies Stamps today. 
I  am using on of my favorite background stamps by Technique Junkies Stamps Love Harlequin
You can save 10% on this stamp and the rest of your entire order by using my code TJ10Ceal and today is the last day to save an additional 15% on the new release stars for February so hurry over.



To create this card I simply stamped the background image using my favorite  embossing ink and then embossed it with white powder (this is also gorgeous embossed in gold!) and then created an ombre background using the Life Changing Blender Brushes and Gina K inks.  I added a strip of washi tape and at the Hugs All Around die cut by Concord & 9th to finish the card.  I love how this die cut looks like a paper clip







1 comment :

  1. Another beautiful Valentine design. I love the background for the heart die.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile