Jan 11, 2020

Difficult Times


I am up on the Technique Junkies design blog with this card featuring the Difficult Time set from the January release and an older background stamp Delicate Floral
You can save 10% on these two and your entire order over at Technique Junkies Stamps by using my code TJ10Ceal. 


To create this card I started with a top folding white card base and a white panel. I stamped the Delicate Floral background on the panel and colored it using Copic markers. To finish the card I added the greeting from the Difficult Time set stamped using my favorite embossing ink and embossed it in Gold





2 comments :

  1. That is a beautiful card. I love the flowers and the wonderful sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ceal, this is gorgeous! Thanks for the inspiration - I totally thought that was patterned paper on your background! You rock! Hugs...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile