Jan 7, 2020

Team Tuesday


It's Team Tuesday and my turn to be up on the on the My Sweet Petunia blog. I am sharing this card made with a couple of stamp sets by Altenew, Holiday Bow and Festive Poinsettia



To create this card I stamped the flowers and a few of the leaves from the Holiday Bow set using the Original Misti and then cut them out with the coordinating die cuts. I placed the card front inside the Mini Misti and the randomly stamped some more leaves in different colors.  
After I got the background done I popped up the flowers and leaves creating a bouquet and then added a greeting from the Festive Poinsettia set.  

Some would say that this is a Christmas set but I think it can be used all year especially using the bow or you could not use the poinsettias and add in another flower by Altenew, they have gorgeous floral layering stamps that are doable because of the Misti.





2 comments :

  1. Ceal this is so very gorgeous. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, Ceal. I hope you had fun making it. It's amazing.
    Blessings,
    Karen Letchworth

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile